|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sat Feb 20, 2016 04:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sat Mar 5, 2016 11:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Under One Umbrella Homeless Connect is a one-day service fair planned for Saturday, March 19, 2016 for people who are homeless or at risk of being homeless.
The purpose of the event is to bring together a range of services, information and activities for people who are homeless or or at risk of homelessness in East Vancouver. Highlights include the following services: street nurses, addiction services, hearing screening clinic, foot care, housing information, health services, haircuts, legal assistance, pet care, including warm clothing for anyone in need.
The event also provides a healthy meal, free food for the pantry, local entertainment, door prizes and an evaluation of the event. Another goal of the “Under One Umbrella Homeless Connect” is promoting change through volunteerism.
Last year, over fifty volunteers from the community generously donated their time at the event, some of whom were themselves currently or formerly homeless.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Cheque (Please make payable to "Under One Umbrella Society")
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders will be contacted by the Auction Administrator to arrange pickup or delivery of item
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
- NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —